Anserie Badenhorst is the Founder and Owner of Carpe Diem Drama School (Pty) Ltd. The school is currently 28 years old.
Anserie writes speeches since 1996, she started in Kimberley writing and coaching speeches when her eldest son – Louwrie, Gr 4 – was the overall winner in Kimberley in the age group Gr 4 – 7 in 1996 (My first victory in Public Speaking).
After we relocated to Kempton Park in 1997 my two sons participated in the same year for their new school where:
Louwrie (that time in Gr 5) came first in Afrikaans Public Speaking and second in English Public speaking.
Both her Boys were ALWAYS a force to be reckoned with. Great Speeches, great talent, and of course – great coaching!
Since then I never looked back – even my Drama School Children went from strength to strength in Public Speaking and Eisteddfods.
Anserie is also an Adjudicator at Public Speaking Competitions – Individual as well as Group Prepared Persuasive Competitions and Eisteddfods and knows exactly what Adjudicators want. Her speeches do exceptionally well at Competitions like ATKV, On the tip of your Tongue, Radical Speech Competition, the Nationals School Speech Competition and Artistatue – where her Speeches – Group and Individual – has won several times, year after year, or went to the National finals at several occasions.
To develop small minds for a BIG FUTURE!
We are a team who work in unity to be GREAT every day!
I honestly believe in EVERYDAY GREATNESS – that means we as the team have to SEIZE EACH DAY to make every day COUNT in the hearts of the CHILDREN we reach so that they will one day remember to concentrate on TODAY, make THEIR today count and to make an IMPACT on THEIR day so that they can be GREAT – EVERY DAY of their lives – not maybe ONE DAY!
EVERYDAY GREATNESS is our GOAL for each person / child that cross our way!
- Drama teacher since 1992
- I am involved since 1996 writing and coaching Class speeches, Public Speaking and Group Public speaking.
- Adjudicator at Public Speaking and Group Public Speaking Competitions
- Adjudicator at various Eisteddfod’s
- Motivational speaker
- Marriage Seminars
- Ladies Conferences
- Ordained Preacher.
- Do Cabarets, (even personalised Birthday or Kitchen Tea Cabarets)
- Around the world in 80 minutes – Performed over 30 times in the last 12 years
- Katryn, die Honeymoon en die Bloutrein – performed 8 times
- Om te Afrikaans
- My lewe (at my Birthday party – 250 guests)
- Om groot te word – performed 5 times
- Chrissie – 50th birthday Cabaret
- Anrie – 21st Birthday Cabaret
- Janine – Kitchentea Cabaret
- Wrote 9 Cristmas plays and performed in it with various Artists
I did Group Concert Programmes and Experimental work with groups – they were Overall winners at Eisteddfods in each and every ‘play’!
- Skeletons in the closet
- Om te Boerneef
- Die tyd stap aan
- My land, my mense, my lied
- Ons is ook mos Mense
- Ewig Afrikaans